A quiet place for wondering, trying, inspiring
I’ve been thinking about how to have more meaningful conversations. Will play with these sparks.
1. Is there anything you’d wait in line for a week to do, see, or get?
2. If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
3. What’s the biggest leap of faith you’ve taken?
4. If someone wrote a book about you, what would it be called?
5. What was the best advice you’ve been given?
6. What thing keeps you going on hard days?
7. What is the most important thing you look for in other people?
8. What tool, object or ritual could you not live without?
9. What would you tell your younger self?
10. What organization/non-profit inspires you?
11. What talent would you most like to have?
12. What is your most treasured possession?
13. Who are your favorite writers?
14. Where would you like to live?
15. What has really surprised you lately?
16. What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
17. What movie can you watch over and over?
18. What food have you never eaten but would really like to try?
19. Do you think that aliens exist?
20. What are you interested in that most people aren’t?
Be brave enough to start a conversation that matters.